Seems that what I consider to be commonly known LJ etiquette rules are not so common so I am updating the rules to all the communities I run to be more specific about them.
1) No advertising other communities without permission. No permission will be given to ratings communities or communities that do not deal with the same subject as this one.
2) Quizzes are not allowed. Do not post them here.
3) Keep posts on topic. If the moderation staff does not feel it is on topic enough, we will ask for it to be changed or deleted. Please comply without arguing.
4) Put long entries, entries with heavy HTML use, and/or pictures behind cuts.
5) Respect is a MUST, respect the other members and respect for the authority of the mods. Repeated disrespect will result in the removal of a person from the community.
6) Please put web address over 40 characters long into a text link.